1. Anyone fishing for Salmon and Trout in Port Washington age 16 or over is required to have a valid Wisconsin fishing license with a Great Lakes Salmon and Trout Stamp. The Wisconsin DNR offers a 2 day fishing license that includes a Great Lakes Stamp for residents as well as nonresidents for $14.00.
Wisconsin fishing licenses can be purchased HERE
1. Any Food and/or drinks of your choosing (alcoholic drinks are allowed)
2. Warm cloths depending on the weather. We can inform you of the lake conditions prior to your charter
3. Rain gear (if rain is forecasted)
4. A cooler with ice for your catch. (We will clean and bag all of the fish for free)
6. Soft soled shoes
If you don't see something that you have a question about, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to help in any way that we can!